Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tag Tuesday with the Imagine


Hello friends!  Hope you had a great weekend and a sweet Valentine's day.  Today's tag 'assignment' is to use the Imagine Cartridge  Kate's Kitchen and to use a stamp on a printed image.

First I printed and cut the cherries as one piece as well as the individual layers.      I then printed 5.5 x 5.5 squares of the green patterned paper and the reddish solid color paper that coordinated well with the cherries for my tag cuts. 


Using the Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art cartridge, I cut my tag shapes, layered them and stamped a swirl on it.  I just couldn't decide what and where to stamp so I played it safe with a swirl, not really sticking to the assignment of stamping on an image, but I got close.

Look at some of the fab images on this cartridge!



Thanks for stopping by.  
Now be sure to stop over to see Shantaie and see what she's made today with Kate's Kitchen and her stamps!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the unique shape and pretty, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and of course I love your sewing. You and Shantaie compliment each other so well..

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?