Monday, November 8, 2010

Autumn Tweetings


Dug into my digital images from last fall and decided I really needed to make another card with this one.  I love this image by Angel's Landing.


I printed the image on The Paper Temptress' Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth cardstock.  This is my favorite paper for coloring with Copics.  It's super smooth surface makes it easy to blend on without bleeding.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!!  

Supplies:
Image: Angel's Landing Autumn Tweetings
Paper: Heavenly White Ultrasmooth, Cosmo Mitten weather Mini Deck (dotted papers), American Crafts Cardstock (white, green, tan)
Coloring: Copics
Misc: Sewing supplies, tiny buttons, gold corner, ColorBox ink (leaf  edges)
Cricut: Stretch your Imagination

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...you did an amazing job with the Copic markers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty!! Love the colouring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! Love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the coloring! I am trying to learn how to color. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love your coloring on this. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coloring, Cindy! The matching papers are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so amazing and stunning!!!!! I absolutely love it!! Beautiful job, TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?