Tuesday, October 26, 2010

... another winner.......

While I was away over the weekend having a great time working with Shannon from Provo Craft, Lynn and Nancy from the Provo Craft Circle Blog Design Team and meeting a great bunch of Circlets, in Valley Forge, PA, some of you crafters were online commenting on and following my blog!

Not long ago, I mentioned that if my followers went beyond 750, I might just have to give something away.  Well, over the weekend, my follower count did just that, so today I'm offering this Cuttlebug Embossing folder, distressed stripes, to .........



Monique

If I don't hear from Monique by 10/29, on 10/30 I'll choose another follower.

Once the followers go past 1000, I'll have to give away another cartridge!  I'll  be back here giving away another cartridge before then, too, so keep watch.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Monique! Lucky Ducky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness.. I am surfing around blog land (my morning ritual) and what do I see !! ME!!! lol..Thank you so much Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Monique! Enjoy your new toy.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?