Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot Be Inspired #55




This week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot we are fortunate enough to add My Favorite Things to our sponsors! Here I used a stamp from MFT of a rather large dog and a rather small boy!

The image is stamped, heat embossed and watercolored with Tombow markers. It's then cut out and attached to a panel of Core'dinations cardstock, dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Houndstooth folder (very appropriate, I think). For visual and texture elements, I added a couple of other panels of cardstock, dry embossed with different Cuttlebug folders. All dry embossing was lightly sanded to reveal the inner color of the Core'dinations cardstock.


I added buttons, round in 3 sizes and a dog bone shaped, as embellishments. The round buttons were clear and the dog bone was white until I colored them with a Copic marker. The word Friends is cut on my Cricut.
Be sure to stop over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot to see other great samples using My Favorite Things product!
Be sure to check out my other post for today...click on pic...

Materials:
Image: My Favorite Things
Paper: Fabriano Watercolor, Coredinations
Ink: Versafine
Color: Tombow markers
Other: Cuttlebug machine/folders, Cricut machine, buttons, Sewing machine

10 comments:

  1. This is outstanding, Cindy! I've always loved this MFT image, but you've really brought it out with this amazing card! I LOVE all the embossing! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy this is just adorable! I love the image, it reminds me of Clifford :) Great detailing and I love the embossing folder you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card my friend! Cute image and your coloring ROCKS!!!!!
    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy this is so sweet! Great details and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Cindy! Love the combination of all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy:)
    I love your beautiful card..That stamp is way cool!!!TFS
    Have a fab week:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious Cindy. That is the sweetest stamp! Love all your colors and how the title stands out!!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the best cards I have seen in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy, How cute is this card??? I love your buttons in graduating sizes, gorgeous colors, and CUTE stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy, I adore this card. The color and dimension are amazing. You are so incredibly talented. I am a big Cindy Royal fan!

    Thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog. You make my day.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?