Sunday, June 28, 2009

You Rock My World!!

Got playing with some more digital images. These are Dustin Pike's and so cute! Though it is hard to tell from the photos, the whole middle panel 'rocks' back and forth.





This card is an entry in the Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge.
Images ares digital, printed and colored with Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor pencils, then entire surface heat embossed. Papers are Bazzill and DCWV.I've included my usual stitching (can't make a card without it!) and there's a bit of ribbon and a star brad.

13 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creating Cindy, I luuuuuv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy this is sooooo cute. I love the little alien.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Cindy! I love Dustin's stuff but have never done any. You did a wonderful job. Love the rockin' thing too! never saw that before! Works awesome with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!! Such detail, and such a great design!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Cindy! Your stitching is fantastic! The rocking panel is genius. Another perfect card from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy you come up with some of the cutest cards. Wow - look at your stitching - fantastic. The rocking panel is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow way to pull out all the stops, this is awesome! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...... Cindy
    your card is great!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the "pulsars" you stitched!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy,

    Well I have been busy the last week or so but I wanted to stop by and say Hi to all my Digi Delights Team mates and leave them all some love!!!

    Your Dustin Pike card is wonderful and I love all the elements in it!!!

    Great job on this!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?