Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin Box with CCR file


Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Just a quick share of this box I created to house a treat or small gift.  Perhaps something for the kids table at your Thanksgiving gathering.

There's lots of room for embellishing here.  You can go as little or as much as you like.  The basic box above takes just a few minutes.  I didn't go crazy with embellishing because I wanted to get it posted this evening in case you had some last minute Thanksgiving gifts or table decor to do.





 Here's a picture to show where the score lines are.  I didn't include them on the cut file because I don't care for the appearance of score lines on my projects.   I also didn't score down between each petal, but you can and it makes it a little easier to assemble.

Hope you find this file useful.  Try it in red for an apple, or

You can download the Cricut Craft Room cut file HERE.   The file includes a liner that you can cut from vellum or a patterned paper that could hold your treat inside the box.

Cartridges used:
Mini Monsters  (tombstone shapes for petals)
Space Party   (cupcake base)
George and Basic Shapes (holes for string/ribbon)
Flower Shoppe (leaves)

2 comments:

  1. What a cool design! Thanks for sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy. Im struggling to download the file and when i do its a blank page. Is there any chance you can email me a pdf for this great idea?

    ReplyDelete